Thursday, December 30, 2010

Up Close

My yearbook inscription would be the same if I could choose it: Be happy, healthy, and successful, and always listening to music. I went with my mom and younger sister to Pop concerts, then I switched to Rock. I’d leave the shows still feeling giddy, thrilled, charged, and once in shock. My first time seeing U2 in Boston, sitting so far away, I never dreamed I’d later be so close when Bono started Sunday Bloody Sunday! A few rows back, with seats behind the stage in Pittsburgh – May 2001, I’m not sure if I cried or froze I was so overcome. I still get emotional when telling about that night! I’ve seen them in three more cities, but that’s still my highlight


Submitted and published on givethegiftofmusic.info under Share Your Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment